Tuesday, 5 March 2013

Thanks a Bunch

Hi all,

Have a pretty little card to share with you today,a just for fun card. have managed to colour up one of my new stamps and this one is a Stamping Bella image.

The image is called Lulu Loves Poppies, and I'll tell you it took bloomin ages to colour all those poppies up, but I really like how it came out in the end.


I have made another of those 14cm x 10.5cm clean and simple cards, I really like these at the moment and think they suit some images much better than a big  6x6 with loads of embellies.

The papers are from an Echo Park pad and I just added a pretty doiley and a few gems to finish.

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Additcted to Stamps - Lots of Flowers

Joanna Sheen - Layers

Papertake Weekly - anything Goes

Passion for Promakers - Ladies

The Crazy Challenge - Thank You
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...