Monday 25 March 2013

NEC Stash & One Direction

Hi all,

Well I have had a fabulous weekend, first up had a brilliant time at the LG with madam watching One Direction, we were singing and dancing and bopping along and tbh they were pretty good. Our seats weren't too bad, and they also had a little stage out in the middle of the arena that they came on and did a few songs. treated madam to a programme and lanyard thing and then we all went to the pub for tea when we got back. 


So this is little miss all dressed up in her 1D T-shirt, necklace, bracelet and lanyard waiting for the concert to begin.

-------------------------------------------------

Then had a fabulous time at the NEC yesterday with Diane & Grace, we managed to get there ok, it was bit tricky untill we got to the motorway (think I drove about 15-20 mph thats all) but after that pretty much plain sailing. Spent loads of money and even did a little workshop with the WOW embossing powders. Was a bit dissapointed to see that some of my fave stores not there, but never mind. Bumped into a few of my class ladies having a bit of a spend too!!

Thought I'd show you a little piccy of my stash.


Got a few nesties that I have been after for a while including some Grand ones, so I can start using my Calibur. Lots of card, card blanks, new blades, tape, scoring & pokey tools for my classes & new plates for my Big Shot. Then some pretty things just for me - brads, flowers, ribbon, LOTV sentiment stamps & paper pad, pearl swirls, gorjuss paper pads and a cute little box in a book template top have a go at. Could have brought loads more  - as saw lots more pretty things that I wanted but run out of money at that point lol!!  least I got the nesties that have been on my wish list for ages.

Thanks for popping by my blog and having a nosey at my piccys. I know I like looking at all the fab goodies others have brought!!

Lyndsey xx

5 comments:

DesignerDiva said...

All your goodies look fab Lyndsey and your little girl is adorable!
Hugs Laurie xx

Misty's said...

Looks like you had a fab time and shopped till you dropped. What a stash,Lyndsey! So many new goodies to play with too xx

Diane's Card Designs said...

Hi Lyndsey, gorgeous pic of Abbie and it looks like she had a great time.
Had a great time at the NEC. Hope you got plenty of rest when you got home.
Took a pic of my stash but wasn't very clear so haven't put it on my blog. I've put everything away now and don't fancy getting it all out again lol.

See you tomorrow,

Diane xx

Mary J said...

Your little girl is so pretty, Lyndsey - just like her mama! and I'm dribbling over your new stash!!!!

Sandra H said...

Awwww thats some crafty goodies!! x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...