Thursday 28 March 2013

Sweet summer days

Hi all,

Sorry I am a bit late with this post today, not been feeling too well this morning and forgot to schedule my post last night.

Today sees a new challenge over at Milkcoffee and this fortnight our theme is

Anything but Square

I loved making my card for this theme, and it gave me perfect excuse to use my new Grand Nesities and finally get my Grand Calibur out of the box lol!!

I used the gorgeous image - Two little girls (so adorable) for my card and teamed them with some beautiful papers from LOTV.


I really wanted to make this card very feminine and girly - so went to town with lots of flowers, lace, ribbon and some lovely pearl swirls.

Please do pop on over to the challenge blog and check out my team mates fabby creations and join in the fun while your there too.

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

C.R.A.F.T - Female/Mothers Day

Craft Ribbons - Anything Goes

I Love Promarkers - Spring - Top 3

Pennys Challenge - Anything but Square

Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes

18 comments:

Sandra H said...

Wow Lyndsey, This is so beautiful and the images so cute gorgeous layout too!!

Unknown said...

I cannot tell you how much I love this card honey xxxx

Wishcraft said...

Super cute and very pretty, a lovely card hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Wendy Fraser said...

Wow, this is so gorgeous! Love the image and pretty colours. Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx

DesignerDiva said...

Super sweet Lyndsey and perfectly embellished
Hugs Laurie xx

Donna Mosley said...

So adorable Lyndsey, love the shape & pretty details.

Donna x

debby4000 said...

Absolutely wonderful card, such adorable image and fab colours
luv
Debby

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

This is gorgeous Lyndsey! I love how you used your Grand Nesties I must warn you they are addictive!! Have a fab BH Weekend hugs Susan x

Donna said...

Too cute Lyndsey and gorgeously girly, your colouring is amazing :) Donna ♥ x

Jingle said...

This is so super adorable! I LOVE the colors! So fun! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Riet said...

What a beauiful card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Eileen said...

Aww such sweet girls. Beautifully coloured and love your colour choices here. Great layout and design
Eileen x

coops said...

so gorgeous lyndsey.really pretty shape and details and the image is so sweet.
i hope you are feeling better soon.

xx coops xx

carol said...

ooh this is beautiful, so sweet and fab shape, thanks for playing along with us at CRAFT. X Carol

Sue said...

So gorgeous. I love the sweet image, wonderful colouring and pretty papers.
hugs Sue xx

Lorraine said...

So pretty. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Laurian said...

What an adorable card!

Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty and I hope we see you again soon!!

Hugs

Laurian

WeirdCat said...

This is so sweet, lovely design and shape, thank you for joining us at I♥ProMarkers this week
Ruth x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...