Wednesday 20 March 2013

Little Lady Bug & exciting news!!

Hi all,

Well I have a bit of exciting news for you today, I have been asked by the lovely Janet at The Stamp Basket to guest design for them for a few weeks. If you haven't popped by Janet's shop, please have a look as there are some gorgeous items to purchase and at the moment there is a fabulous Spring Sale with lots of reductions on many items.

So although I haven't actually started my time yet, I couldn't help but make a card using this adorable Saturated Canary Stamp - Little Lady Bug - how cute is she!!!! and to top it off she is in the sale with 15% off.


I used a 6x6 scalloped card blank & stamped my image using Memento Ink in black, coloured her with my promarkers and teamed my little lady up with some MME papers mated onto Black Bazzil Card, added  few flowers and some lovely organza ribbon. The big red flower I made myself out of lots of layers of red tulle & die cut scalloped circle.

The above items highlighted in pink can all be purchased from The Stamp Basket, and if you need some inspiration please do pop by the Design Team Blog.

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Sketch Saturday - Sketch - Winner

I Love Promakers - Anything Goes

Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Girly


14 comments:

mags said...

A lovely card Lyndsey. The image is so cute and love the colours and design.
Mags
x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Darling card Lyndsey, love that cute image and she has been coloured so well! Susan x

Misty's said...

Super gorgeous card, Lyndsey. Love the colour palette, all the elements you used and the image is a real sweetie.
Michaela xx

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card and what a fab image coloured so beautifully too x

Vicky said...

Simply gorgeous hun...:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Beautiful beautiful card. This is such a great image and the layout and papers you've used are fab. The colouring is perfect too! Hugs, Wends x

Unknown said...

Wow this is stunning, love the image and beautiful flowers. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xxx

debby4000 said...

Oh what an adorable, gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

coops said...

so stunning lyndsey.i love the fab image and really gorgeous papers and details :D
huge congrats on your GDT too :D


xx coops xx

Eileen said...

A beautiful card Lyndsey. Perfectly coloured and great layout and colour choices. Gorgeous card !!!

Unknown said...

Hi Lyndsey, oh my this is just gorgeous! Love the image and your colour choices. The embellies are perfect as well.

Thanks for popping by my blog and following (are you sure? I do waffle on a lot, you'll end up with eye strain reading all my loooong posts!!) and leaving the very kind comment.

I'm off to be your newest follower now.

Sarah

Donna said...

Such a beautiful card Lyndsey, perfect combination of papers, fab colouring and pretty detail :) Donna ♥ x

Shanna Shands said...

I love this stamp! Your card is really cute!

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Lyndsey, love the cute image and pretty details. Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday.

Donna x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...