Monday 11 March 2013

Lamp Cards

Hi all,

Thought I would pop on today and show you another one of my class cards that I made with my ladies a few weeks ago.

I found the template for this cute Lamp shaped Card online and slightly changed the size of it to make it a bit larger than the original.





The bases have been embossed to give them a bit of texture and the lace trims have been made by punching a border along a 3cm wide strip and then running it through a crinkler. The roses were simply made by cutting a circle into a spiral and rolling it together with a small gem added into the center.

I have used various papers from the following Trimcraft First Edition Pads - Rose Garden, New Leaf & Daydream.

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

5 comments:

Carol Willis said...

Love this idea Lyndsey, thanks for sharing.
Hugs
Caz x

Eileen said...

What fabulously shaped cards. Bet your class loved making these.
Eileen x

Misty's said...

These are beautiful. They would certainly light up anyone face when they received them.
Michaela xx

coops said...

these are gorgeous lyndsey.really fabulous design and i love the pretty papers and roses :D

xx coops xx

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Lovely lamp cards, such great shapes. hugs Heidi x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...