Monday 25 March 2013

Nephew - you're a star

Hi all,

Something a bit different from me today - no stamped image in site. 

I needed to make a card for my nephew who was 14 at the weekend and knew that an image of a cute boy etc would not cut the mustard. So after spending time on Pinterest found the perfect card and tbh I more or less cased it.


It was quite a quick and easy card to make really, and one that I think I will make again. All the strips were cut from a MME pad and inked up for definition. I did a bit of random weaving with the strips and added a few die cut stars up on foam pads on the top.

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

8 comments:

Jenny said...

Fabby Layout - Love this! Jen xx

Kim said...

fabulous card idea, love the paper strips, so effective
Kim x

mixamatoasties said...

That's fab, I really love that idea!

Susan x

Eileen said...

Well you may have cased the image but you have certainly made it into a great male card. Love it
Eileen x

Sandra H said...

Fabby card Lyndsey x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card.

Hugs Riet.xx

coops said...

so stunning lyndsey.your design is really fab and i love the different papers and stars :D

xx coops xx

Julie said...

Oh my goodness,this certainly is a star card, wish I knew how to "pin" from my phone, I'd love to borrow this idea! Thanks for the inspiration,Julie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...