Saturday 2 March 2013

My heart on a string

Hi all,

Well 2 weeks have passed and now we have a new challenge over at Pink Gem, we have some exciting changes happening soon so keep your eyes peeled.

This weeks challenge has been set by my teamie Donna and she has chosen the theme

Button It

so we need to see a least 1 button somewhere on your creation.

For my card I have used the adorable Chloe in Heart PJ's available in store for just £1.50 and have made a cute Circle Stepper Card.


I teamed Chloe with a gorgeous piece of paper I found from the few that were left in a Basic Grey - Bittersweet Pad. I decided to cut all my bit and pieces from black card to give it a nice contrast and tie in with her lovely long hair. I added a button to her slipper & bobble and 3 along the top of the back step (although to can't really see them in the photo) and finished off with a CC sentiment.

Please do pop on by the challenge blog and check out my team mates fabulous creations.

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

10 comments:

Carole said...

WOW this is gorgeous Lyndsey, love the colour combo & the embellies
Hugs
Carole xXx

Unknown said...

wow Lyndsey what a superb and so cute card love the colours fabulous....hugs sassyxxxx

Creations by Shirl said...

Gorgeous Lyndsey~

Sandra H said...

Lyndsey your card is so pretty x

Shea said...

This is beautiful, Lyndsey! Love that color combo - always so crisp and full of energy. Your embellishments are once again spot on and add so much to the card, and your coloring is fantastic. Gorgeous card!

Vicky said...

Simply gorgeous hun...and fab colours too...:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Donna Mosley said...

This is so gorgeous Lyndsey, love the design and you've coloured Chloe so perfectly.

Donna x

coops said...

so stunning lyndsey.really gorgeous design and image and i love your striking colours :D

xx coops xx

Eileen said...

Wow Lyndsey a really stunning card with a beautiful perfectly coloured image. Love your layout and the die cuts work so well together. Love it
Eileen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...