Friday 29 March 2013

Blocks

Hi all,

Just popping on today to show another class card I taught a few weeks back. The card is called a - Blocks Card - and is quite simple to make really and folds flat for postage too. I found the original inspiration on pinterest and rather than adding small stamped images - decided to add the gorgeous die flower and swirl in the corner.


The papers are from an old MME 12x12 pad called Penny Lane and they are just sooo gorgeous and glittery - thought it was about time I used them lol!!!. The swirl is a Cheery Lynn & the flower is a Marianne Design Ribbon Flower, Sentiment is from Ladybug Crafts Ink cut out with a SB Die

Thanks for popping by my blog today, please pop back tomorrow to check out my Pink Gem card - its my turn to set the challenge this week!!!

Lyndsey xx

5 comments:

Sandra H said...

"WOW" Lyndsey this is amazing x

Misty's said...

This blocks card looks very interesting. I haven't seen one of these yet xx

Eileen said...

It looks as if you really have fun at your classes. Bet they all enjoyed making these. Beautiful creation and so different

Vicky said...

Gorgeous as always hun...what a fabulous shape/layout and beautiful papers too..:o)

Have a lovely Easter...biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Sue said...

WOW!! This is wonderful Lyndsey. I love the design and the colours are gorgeous
hugs Sue xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...