Wednesday 13 March 2013

Pretty Ballernia

Hi all,

Its time for a new challenge over at Inky Impressions today and this week our theme is

Add Blue

So we would like to see some blue on your card or like me where I have used all blue.


For my card I have used the sweet Tu-Tu Cute Lilli and teamed her with some pretty LOTV papers. I have matted everything with Kraft and added a few WOC flowers, organza ribbon and sparkly butterfly to finish.

Thanks for popping by my blog today, please pop on over to the Challenge Blog and check out my team mates gorgeous creations.

Lyndsey xx

5 comments:

Kerry said...

Wow...Your card is so Pretty.
Kerry

Vicky said...

Oooh....so pretty hun...:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Sandra H said...

Awww so beautiful Lyndsey is your card and image x

Danni said...

Beautiful card!!

coops said...

gorgeous card lyndsey.beautiful colours and details and the image is adorable :D

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...