Friday, 22 March 2013

Mary Mary quite contrary

Hi all,

I have JFF (just for fun) indulgence card to show you today. I have been playing with my La La Land cuties again and coloured a few up, but this one was calling out to be made into a card and I knew instantly that I wanted to create a little scene with her.


I teamed my adorable image with some fab papers from MME and used a Fence & Cloud Die to create a little scene. I really must get me a Grass Die at the weekend (going to the NEC whoop whoop!!!) but for now just used a strip of green paper instead.

I added a few flowers along the fence (which she has obviously been watering) and sort of made the doiley look like a technicolour sun in the background lol!! I also did a new size card for me too 15cm x 12cm quite like this size tbh not quite square but still bigger than an A6

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Charisma Cardz - Die Cuts

Stamp & Doodle - Anything Goes

Everybody Art - Spring

Shopping our Stash - Easter/Spring

Use it Tuesday - Die Cuts/Punches
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...