Sunday 24 March 2013

Best Wishes Odd Girl

Hi all,

By the time this posts I should hopefully be on my way the NEC to spend a fabulous day crafty shopping with friends. Hopefully will have some piccys of my stash to show you tomorrow!!

This is another one of my JJF cards using a gorgeous Some Odd Girl Digi. I had a bit of a lull in my DT work  towards the end of last week so made time to play - although that is going to change next week as have been forwarned about some new goodies being sent my way and its my turn to post on all my teams next week, so I have a busy week ahead.


Quite please with how this one turned out, I followed an old Sketch Saturday Sketch and used some more fabby MME papers - I really don't think there is a pad I don't like. Love the layout of this and think I will be using it again.

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

5 comments:

Sandra H said...

Morning, Oh wow this is so pretty lovely colour too enjoy your day! x

Misty's said...

Gorgeous card, Lyndsey. Love the digi you used and the fab papers too.
Michaela xx

Danni said...

What a great card! Very pretty and I love all the added touches!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Donna Mosley said...

Beautiful card Lyndsey, love the gorgeous image and design.

Donna x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...