Thursday 14 March 2013

Easter Basket

Hi all,

We have a new challenge over at Milkcoffee today and this fortnight our theme is 

Go Green

Now you can interpret this 2 ways, you can either use green on your card or you can go green and recycle.

For my card I have chosen to go green and have used lots of recycled elements on my card. I have used the gorgeous image - Celine with basket of eggs - available in Store with lots of other fabulous designs.


 So as I said I used lots of recycled things on this card - The ribbon is from my MIL's birthday cake from the other week, the butterfly is from a broken necklace/bracelet, the heart button is from a pair of Abbie's old jeans and the kraft matting is actually brown envelopes.

Please do pop on by the Challenge Blog and check out my team mates fabby creations.

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

5 comments:

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card Lyndsey and so cute too.
luv
Debby

Kelly Lloyd said...

Great card Lyndsey, x

Joey said...

Beautiful card Lyndsey love the design and gorgeous colourwork. Joey xx

coops said...

so gorgeous lyndsey.really pretty image and details and i love your spring colours and great recycling :D

xx coops xx

Sandra H said...

Lyndsey, Oh this is a lovely card such and adorable layout too x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...