Wednesday, 27 March 2013

Sending Spring Smiles

Hi all,

Its time for a new challenge over at Inky Impressions today and this week our theme is

Spring/Easter

Well I tell you, you wouldn't think it was Spring or Easter here at the moment with all the bloomin snow & ice on the ground. I went a right cropper on Monday whilst on the way home on the school run, hurt all my leg, arm/elbow & back - have some right whopping bruises now and was very stiff and sore yesterday. So was feeling very sorry for myself yesterday lol!!

Anyway back onto the challenge -  I have used the adorable Flower Lili for my card today and coloured her up using my promarkers in some bright and spring like colours.


I teamed Lili with some gorgeous papers from MME, added lots of spring flowers, some pretty polka dot ribbon and my new little heart dies. All matted onto Kraft - love how this card came out in the end, looks really bright and cheerful.

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Cards & More - Spring
Ribbon Carousel - Spring is in the air
Passion for Promarkers - Bingo (Ribbon, Free, Blooms)
Party Time Tuesdays - Anything Goes
Through the Craftroom door - Anything Goes
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...