Wednesday 27 March 2013

Sending Spring Smiles

Hi all,

Its time for a new challenge over at Inky Impressions today and this week our theme is

Spring/Easter

Well I tell you, you wouldn't think it was Spring or Easter here at the moment with all the bloomin snow & ice on the ground. I went a right cropper on Monday whilst on the way home on the school run, hurt all my leg, arm/elbow & back - have some right whopping bruises now and was very stiff and sore yesterday. So was feeling very sorry for myself yesterday lol!!

Anyway back onto the challenge -  I have used the adorable Flower Lili for my card today and coloured her up using my promarkers in some bright and spring like colours.


I teamed Lili with some gorgeous papers from MME, added lots of spring flowers, some pretty polka dot ribbon and my new little heart dies. All matted onto Kraft - love how this card came out in the end, looks really bright and cheerful.

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Cards & More - Spring
Ribbon Carousel - Spring is in the air
Passion for Promarkers - Bingo (Ribbon, Free, Blooms)
Party Time Tuesdays - Anything Goes
Through the Craftroom door - Anything Goes

11 comments:

Nat said...

This is beautiful, I love your fab colouring and pretty embellishments. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week.
Natx

pinky said...

This is just gorgeous Lyndsey. Thanks for joining us at PFP.
Pinky

Claudia said...

Hi Lindsey, what a wonderful spring card. This is so lovely with the fresh colours, the lovely flowers and the sweet decoration.

Thank you very much for joining us at the Cards und More Challenge.

Hugs Claudia

Misty's said...

Gorgeous card, Lyndsey. Love Lili and your new dies in action.
Michaela xx

Danni said...

So pretty!! Such gorgeous spring colors!

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous and adorable.
luv
Debby

Riet said...

What a beautiful card.

Hugs Riet.xx

coops said...

so gorgeous lyndsey.i love your details and bright colours and really stunning image,
i hope you are less sore today, sounds painfull.

xx coops xx

Kerry said...

Gorgeous Lyndsey...love the colors, flowers and hanging hearts. your coloring is fabtastic. I also really like the die the image is mounted onto :-D xx

Unknown said...

wonderful card honey. Love the colours xx

Bastelmichaela said...

A beautiful card, a great design and wonderful colors....thanks for joining us this week at Cards und More….
Hugs Michaela

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...