Sunday 31 March 2013

Sitting Pretty

Hi all,

I am running rather late with this post I am afraid - unfortunately was struck down with a bit of a stomach bug yesterday and was very ill for most of the day - infact dont think I managed to get out of bed until about 8pm last night. I still feel a bit ropey today but at least I have managed to eat something and keep it down.

Anyway yesterday we saw a new challenge over at Pink Gem and the theme this week was picked by me and I chose

Make it Cute

Well to be honest it can't be anything other with Janet's gorgeous images.

So for my card I chose to merge (I know get me!!) two digi's to make a little scene. The images I used were the adorable Thoughtful Chloe & cute little Wall Digi.


I teamed the images with some pretty LOTV papers and added lots of gorgeous flowers, ribbon and some pretty pearl swirls. I really wanted to make the card girly and pretty as, as you can see its been made for madam's birthday tomorrow.

The clouds in the background were done using a cloud stencil cut from card and blue chalk - my image as usual was coloured in using promarkers.

Please do pop on over to the challenge blog and check out my team mates fabby creations. Thanks for popping by my blog today.

Lyndsey xx

6 comments:

Kelly Lloyd said...

Hope you feeling better today Lyndsey
Your card is gorgeous. I love this image and your colouring is fantastic as always
The flowers and that bow look fab too.
Take Care
Hugs Kelly

Sandra H said...

Hi Lyndsey, Well your card is just so cute and such a lovely layout colour is lovely too! x

Sue said...

Oh dear Lyndsey, I hope you are feeling better soon.
Your card is gorgeous. I adore the cute image and your colouring is amazing. I love the flowers and pretty detailing and I am sure that your daughter will too.
Take care
Hugs Sue xx

XxJULESxX said...

Oh wow stunning card!!!

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, cute card and love the sweet image.
luv
Debby

coops said...

so gorgeous lyndsey.your scene is fantastic and stunning colouring and details.
i hope you are feelng better today.

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...