Monday, 4 March 2013

Congratulations

Hi all,

I have a sweet little card to show you today, My cousin got engaged last Saturday to his long term girlfriend and they threw a massive party. A great night was had by all and it was such fun catching up with family and friends who we do not get to see that often. Abbie and I danced our feet off, so much my heels had to come off in the end lol!! and we didnt get back home until about 1am. Can you believe it I woke up on the Sunday to what felt like a hangover - I only had 3 bottles of still water all night (cant drink anymore due to my bladder problems boo!!).

Anyway thought I'd show you the card I made them, the week before in class I got the girls working to a sketch and doing a bit of paper piecing. So I used the sketch to make my card and have to say was pretty please with how it turned out.


The image is from Stampavie, coloured with promarkers and I rubbed a bit of the blender pen onto a clean dishcloth and held it onto the image to get the texture on the bears - just love the look it created. I teamed the image with some gorgeous First Edition - Rose Garden - papers and added a few flowers, lace & organza ribbon to finish.

Thanks for popping by my blog today.

Lyndsey xx
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...