Tuesday, 26 March 2013

Picked Sweet for The Stamp Basket


Hi all,

Today I have my first post as Guest Designer over on the Stamp Basket Blog

Janet asked if I could make my first card using my favorite things from my DT kit - well how much stuff can you fit on 1 card - not as much as I would have liked. All of the items were just gorgeous and I found it soooo hard to choose - so I think all my cards that I will be making during my time as a GD will be using my favorite things lol!!!!

However for today I went with a totally gorgeous image and TBH I think she is my fave - Picked Sweet by Elisabeth Bell at Whimsy Stamps. I just love these Little Cottage Cuties they are so adorable and best of all you can find them in store in the sale too!!!!


I really went to town on this card making it girly and pretty and adding lots of lovely flowers.

All the items I used that can be purchased in Store are as follows

Sentiment - Whimsy, Ticket Notes
Stamping Card - Neenah Crest
Card - Bazzil, Parakeet & Kraft

Well I told ya I used a lot of stuff !!!, hope you like my creation,

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Craft Your Passion - Make it Cute

Forever Friends - Girls

House of Gilli - Flowers & Ribbon (17/4)

The Crafty Blogger - Spring/Pastel
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...