Tuesday 26 March 2013

Picked Sweet for The Stamp Basket


Hi all,

Today I have my first post as Guest Designer over on the Stamp Basket Blog

Janet asked if I could make my first card using my favorite things from my DT kit - well how much stuff can you fit on 1 card - not as much as I would have liked. All of the items were just gorgeous and I found it soooo hard to choose - so I think all my cards that I will be making during my time as a GD will be using my favorite things lol!!!!

However for today I went with a totally gorgeous image and TBH I think she is my fave - Picked Sweet by Elisabeth Bell at Whimsy Stamps. I just love these Little Cottage Cuties they are so adorable and best of all you can find them in store in the sale too!!!!


I really went to town on this card making it girly and pretty and adding lots of lovely flowers.

All the items I used that can be purchased in Store are as follows

Sentiment - Whimsy, Ticket Notes
Stamping Card - Neenah Crest
Card - Bazzil, Parakeet & Kraft

Well I told ya I used a lot of stuff !!!, hope you like my creation,

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Craft Your Passion - Make it Cute

Forever Friends - Girls

House of Gilli - Flowers & Ribbon (17/4)

The Crafty Blogger - Spring/Pastel

15 comments:

Kelly Lloyd said...

This is amazing lyndsey, so pretty.
Hugs Kelly

Carol Willis said...

Gorgeous card Lyndsey. Love the image, beautiful papers and embellies.
Hugs
Caz x

Lynda Nielsen said...

Ohhhh my, this is absolutely STUNNING!!! Of course my love of Elisabeth Bells designs always warm my heart, but your gorgeous layout and all these fabby embellishments are the PERFECT touch for such a darling stamp.
Beautiful work - TFS
Hugs,
Lynda

Sandra H said...

l have this stamp and she is gorgeous your colouring is stunning everything you had done to create this is beautiful x

Donna Mosley said...

Great card Lyndsey, love the gorgeous image and pretty design.

Donna x

Vicky said...

Beautiful as always hun...:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Wishcraft said...

This is beautiful Lyndsey! Love all your gorgeous details and the image is very sweet :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Diane's Card Designs said...

Wow Lyndsey....your card is absolutely stunning as always. Such a sweet image and the flowers and ribbon are so pretty.
Diane xx

Eileen said...

One of my fav cottage cuties (makes note to self, must use her again) Love what you have done with her here Lyndsey. Beautifully coloured and perfect layout and design
Eileen x

debby4000 said...

Adorable, sweet card.
luv
Debby

coops said...

wow so stunning lyndsey.love all your pretty details and really sweet image :D

xx coops xx

Angela D said...

Very pretty card, love the image and the sentiment, thanks for joining us over at the CBN Challenge this month
Hugs
Ang
Crafty Bloggers Network DT
My Blog: A Crafty Blether

Anonymous said...

Beautifully detailed card.Your colouring is lovely on this adorable image.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week :D
Lisa x

Bonnie Irvine said...

beautiful colouring of this sweet image. I particularly like her outfit. Wonderful layering and use of embellies. This card is so cute. Thanks for joining our Make It Cute challenge at Craft Your Passion Challenges. I hope we see you again soon.

Manderly said...

Beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us at Forever Friends Fortnight Challenge. We hope you'll join us again!
Manderly
xxxooo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...