Friday 10 August 2012

Weekly Blog Project

Hi all,

Its my turn to do the blog project over at Little Claire this week and I have chosen to show how to make a fabby little Triple Tier Easel Card using a fab new release called Rufus Owl.



For all details and full instructions on how to make this card please pop on over to the Little Claire Blog.

Thanks for popping by my blog today, sorry I haven't been around commenting much have been all over the place since I got back from my hols hopefully will catch up with you all soon.

Lyndsey xx

5 comments:

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Lyndsey.

Hugs Riet.xx

Unknown said...

wow this is just way too pretty love it wonderful work hunnie .,.hugs sassyxxxxx

Anne said...

This is lovely Lindsay, am off now yo check out your tut.

coops said...

oh wow this is gorgeous lyndsey.fantastic design and i love the sweet owls :D

xx coops xx

Wishcraft said...

Ooh what a fab design Lyndsey! Gorgeous papers and a cute owl too :o) Hugs, Lisa x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...