Friday 3 August 2012

Summer Flowers

*Edited - This will be my last card for Cardmadfairys Challenge as Jenni has decided to take a break, hope to be back with them in about 6 months *

Hi all,

Its time for a new challenge over at Cardmadfairy's and this fortnight we would like to see a

Floral Image

Now it can be any kind of floral image as long as its a Digi Image.

So for my card I decided to make a Double Centre Step Card, which was what I had been teaching my class last week. I love stepper cards and think they look so effective.


I teamed my image with some pretty papers from the Dovecraft London Line collection, added a few WOC flowers and a bit of gingham ribbon and punched butterflies to finish.

Please do pop on over to the challenge blog and check out my team mates fabulous creations, also if you pop back tomorrow I have some exciting news to share.

Lyndsey xx

7 comments:

Riet said...

What a wonderful card,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Vicky said...

Stunning Lyndsey...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

coops said...

so beautiful lyndsey.really gorgeous image and design and i love your pretty colours :D

xx coops xx

debby4000 said...

Oh what a gorgeous card Lyndsey, sweet floral image and fab shape and details.
luv
Debby

Carol Willis said...

Such a pretty card Lyndsey. Great image, really pretty papers and I love the shape of this card.
Hugs
Caz x

Jenni said...

Beautiful card Lyndsey, thanksfor making my digilook fabulous and for all the other lovely cards you've contributed to the challenge. Hope to back again soon!
Jenni x

mixamatoasties said...

Wow, that's fab!

Susan xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...