Monday 6 August 2012

On top of the world

* I am demoing at Hobbycraft, Bentley Bridge, Wednesfield this Sat 11/8 from 11am - 3pm I would love to see anyone who lives in the area and follows my blog *

Hi all,

Today sees the start of the release of some new Christmas images from Little Claire, us girls have been working very hard on the samples throughout July and I tell you it did feel a bit weird making Christmas cards before I went on my hols. I don't normally start mine until late October lol!!

So to start us off we have Polar Hugs, such a cute little stamp and very easy to colour - in fact hardly needs any colouring at all, would be great for batch making.




I teamed the stamp with some papers from last years Dovecraft Christmas collection, a bit of satin ribbon and a few pearls. The Die Cut on the first card is a Marianne Design and flower on the bottom card is made from a large bag of mixed white flowers from the QVC shop (thanks Jan) and a Dovecraft 3" Holly punch. Both card blanks are available from the Little Claire Store.

Thanks for popping by my blog today, please pop back tomorrow to see another new release and if you like pop on over to the Little Claire Blog to see what my team mates have done with this stamp.

Lyndsey xx

5 comments:

Unknown said...

what a beautiful card lindsey...love it very modern bang on trend ...hugs sassyxxx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Just fab Lyndsey love the layouts on both and the papers are just perfect! A really useful stamp!! xx

coops said...

so stunning lyndsey.i love your designs and colours and the image is really gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

Riet said...

What a beautiful cards.

Hugs Riet.xx

♥Gemma♥ said...

2 stunning cards...just love em!
hugs and xxx
Gemma

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...