Saturday, 25 August 2012

Playful Fairy - DT for Totally Gorjuss

Hi all,

We have a new challenge over at Totally Gorjuss today and this week our theme is

Baby Baby

So we want to see your baby or toddler related cards.

For my card I went with a toddler theme and used a fabby Die Cut Mo Manning image from Hobby House, these are so quick and easy to use and look just gorgeous.


I teamed the topper with some Dovecraft papers from the Princess Fairytale range, added a few WOC flowers and some gorgeous organza ribbon. The border was punched using a MS punch, with a few pearls to finish.

Here is the sketch layout I used for my card.


Thanks for popping by my blog today, please pop on over to the challenge blog and check out my team mates gorjuss creations.

Lyndsey xx

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Crafty Catz - Ribbons & Bows

The Poodles Parlour - Winged Things

QKR Stampede - Anything Goes

C.R.A.F.T Challenge - Fairies

Delightful Challenge - Fancy & Frilly
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...