Friday 31 August 2012

Cats chorus

Hi all,

We have a new stamp release over at Little Claire - Christmas Tags - has 12 little tags featuring fabby christmas sentiments and at just £7.50 for the set. 

For my showcase of this card I have teamed my little tags with an older Little Claire image - we three cats - don't you just love these cute little moggies.


The bright and funky papers are from the new Special Delivery range from Trimcraft, along with the buttons & wooden snowflake. Dotty Organza Ribbon is available from Little Claire along with the Scalloped Card Blank.

Now if you would like to get your hands on a set of these stamps for free, pop on over to the Little Claire Blog and tell us which of the 5 cards designs on the blog is your fave, you must do this before 12pm on Monday 3rd Sept.

Thanks for popping by my blog today, will be back tomorrow with my DT card for Totally Gorjuss & a LATE!!!! DT card for Wags N Whiskers.

Lyndsey xx


* Editied - I just found out that I have made Top 3 in the following challenges for my Playful Fairy Card

QKR




Delightful Sketches

And I won a prize here with my Red Riding Hood Card

GET YOUR BADGE

Thanks girls & Mr Random lol!!! for choosing me an so chuffed xx

5 comments:

Carol Willis said...

Fab card Lyndsey, love the image and fab papers. Hope you have a great weekend.
Hugs
Caz x

mixamatoasties said...

What a fab card! I am starting to worry about all these Christmas cards that keep appearing on blogs... maybe I should start...

Susan x

Kim said...

love this christmas card, that image is just so cute!
Kim x

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Fab card Lyndsey love the bright colours and the snowflake is gorgeous! Big congrats on your wins hugs Susan x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...