Wednesday 1 August 2012

Buttons & Bows anything goes

Hi all,

Today sees the release of the August Stamp Club from Little Claire. We have a gorgeous stamp for you this month called Buttons & Bows and for just £8 you get the stamp & sentiments, instructions and supplies to make a card and a further 2 full colour project instructions for you to try.

So here are my cards I made using this fabulous image.


For this card I teamed my image with some pretty pastel papers from First Edition called Spring Drop, added a pretty doillie, cheesecloth and satin ribbon and some fab Prima flowers to finish.


On this card I have taken a leaf out of my team mate Georgina's book and made my own backing paper by using the button & heart accessory stamps that also come in the packet. A bit of faux stitching, tulle and flower to finish off.

Please pop on over to the Little Claire blog to see what my team mates have done with this stamp.

Thanks for popping by my blog today.

Lyndsey xx

4 comments:

Eileen said...

Both cards are beautiful Lyndsey but the second one's lovely clean lines does it for me
Eileen x

Riet said...

What a wonderful cards.

Hugs Riet.xx

coops said...

so gorgeous lyndsey.your designs and colours are really pretty and i love the image ;D

xx coops xx

Ani said...

This is really adorable!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...