Thursday, 16 August 2012

Feline Purrrrrfect - DT for Milkcoffee

Hi all,

Its time for a new challenge over at Milkcoffee and as we have some fabby newly released Halloween images this fornight our theme is 

Halloween

For my card I have used the fabulous Sexy Cat Girl Tiffany and used a gorgeous Pink & Black colour combo. As I don't do Halloween cards I turned Tiffany into a bit of a glamour puss and gave her some fabulous pink sparkly boots - I would soooo love a pair of these!!!. I also used one of my fave colour combos Black & Pink.


I teamed Tiffany with some BeUnique papers from ages ago, a few WOC flowers and some lovely pink Tulle and spotty organza ribbon.

Please pop on over to the Challenge Blog and check out my team mates creations, join in the fun with us and you could win your choice of 3 digis.

Thanks for popping by my blog today, please pop back tomorrow to see my DT card for Wags N Whiskers.

Lyndsey xx

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Crop Stop - Flowers, Dots & Bling

A&T Emerald Faeries - Bling

Papertake Weekly - Spots & Stripes

Sassy Cheryl's - Fave Colour Combo (black & pink)
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...