Sunday 19 August 2012

A girls best friend

Hi all,

Its time for a new monthly challenge over at Little Claire and this month our theme is

Best Friends

Now this can be your BF or cats & dogs etc

So for my card I went with a fab cute little image called Flossie & Pootle which is avaliable as a Digi Image for only £1.60, or you can get the stamp for just £2.99


I have teamed my little cutie with some gorgeous papers from the Garden Party Range, WOC flowers, some lovely Pink Satin Ribbon and gems. The cream mesh behind the ribbon was given to me by a lovely friend (thanks Diane).

The layout I have followed is from a sketch I designed ages ago, here it is if you want it.


Please pop on over to the Little Claire blog and check out my teammates fabulous creations.

Thanks for popping by my blog today.

Lyndsey xx

7 comments:

Vicky said...

Gorgeous Lyndsey...love the image and papers too hun :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Riet said...

Beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the flowers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Hi Lyndsey your card is just so sweet! Love the fresh look of the flowers and gorgeous papers and layout! Hugs Susan x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, adorable card Lyndsey.
luv
Debby

Donna Mosley said...

This is so gorgeous Lyndsey, love the design and scrummy details. Amazing colouring too hun.

Donna x

PatR said...

Very pretty card Lyndsey and a great sketch. xxx

Lesley said...

Awe this is gorgeous! Very bright and summery!! I love it :o)) hugs Lesley xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...