Friday 17 August 2012

My little Frog Prince - DT for Wags N Whiskers

Hi all,

Its time for a new challenge over at Wags n Whiskers, boy did we have a lot of entries for the last challenge the birthday theme was obviously very popular. We have a another nice and easy theme for you this fortnight

Favorite Colour Combo

So anything goes as long as you show us your favorite colours.

For my card I have chosen to use the very cute and adorable image Millies Little Prince which is available in either Digi or Rubber form.

My fave colour combo is Pink & Blue especially the pastel shades of those 2 colours so thats what I went with, although my pink is more of a peachy pink.


I have teamed Millie with some fabby papers from the Princess Fairytale collection from Dovecraft, a few WOC flowers, MS butterfly punch, pearls and blue satin ribbon.

Please do pop on over to the challenge blog and check out my teams mates fabulous creations, if you join in with the challenge you could win yourself a fab W&W Rubber Stamp.

Thanks for popping by my blog today, be sure to check back tomorrow to see my DT for Totally Gorjuss & Little Claire.

Lyndsey xx

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Just Some Lines - Layer it Up

I love Promarkers - In the Garden

Papercrafting Journey - Anything Goes

Whimsy Stamps - Lots of Layers

Digital Tuesday - Childs Play

9 comments:

Unknown said...

well done on yoyr new dt honey and wow what a card - this is so cute xxx

Riet said...

What a wonderful card.

Hugs Riet.xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeous image and card good luck with the I ♥ ProMarkers Garden challenge. Hugs Ginny ♥

coops said...

beautiful card lyndsey.gorgeous pretty colours and i love the sweet image and details :D

xx coops xx

Vicky said...

So beautiful Lyndsey..:o)

have a lovely weekend hun...big hugs Vicky xx

Jenn Borjeson said...

This is just adorable! Thanks for joining us at Just Some Lines. :)

Lorraine said...

Lovely card. Your flower cluster is great. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

kbrandy4 said...

Beautiful card, image and flowers!! Thank you for sharing with us at I ♥ Promarkers and good luck in the draw!!
Hugs
Hazel xx

Charlene said...

What a wonderful card. I love the image and colors that you used. Thank you for sharing with us at Whimsy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...