Tuesday 7 August 2012

Double Whammy

Hi all,

I have a rather long picture heavy post for you today, its the second day of the release of the new Little Claire Christmas stamps and we have decided to show you not one but two stamps today!!.

So first up is Christmas Silhouette, a very traditional image and as its a silhouette it means no colouring at all!!!. Now I have to admit I was a bit stumped when I first saw this stamp, but once I got going I couldn't stop.

 So for the first sample, I took a wooden frame I picked up from the £1 shop covered it with white acrylic paint, sanded it down and added some gorgeous dotty organza ribbon and Kraft flower. The image was also stamped on Kraft card to give it a more vintage feel, the Poinsettia Die is a Marianne Design. The little sentiment comes with the image.


For the second sample, I stamped the image onto tissue paper which I then burnished onto a candle and added punched borders and ribbon for decoration.


Finally I made a little faux tealight holder, again make a Kraft Poinsettia flower and added a punched border and dotty organza ribbon for decoration


All three items together, they make a fabby little gift set don't you think?.

-----------------------------------------------------------

The second release for today is called Christmas Joy, this stamp has a bit of a folksy feel to it. Now I have to admit I love this stamp and really enjoyed colouring it and making samples with this.


The papers on this card are last years papermania Noel range and I think they just looked fab teamed with the red cardstock. The flower is from a large bag of mixed white flowers from QVC shop (thanks Jan) and some gorgeous dotty organza ribbon (thanks Hazel) to finish.


The papers on this card are from the Papermana Mistletoe Kisses range and again I teamed them with some fab red cardstock. The Die Cut is a Marianne Design and the ribbon was a gift as above.

Well I hope you made it to the end of the post, please pop back tomorrow to see another release, and dont forget to pop over to the Little Claire Blog and see what my team mates have been up to using these stamps.

------------------------------------------------------------

Christmas Silhouette & Christmas Joy  are available on the Little Claire website now, but here is a special offer for you:

Call us: 0151 342 5715 TODAY & up to 11am tomorrow (Wed. 08.08.12) and you can buy either or both stamps for just £3.50 each (no further discount) these stamps will cost £5.50 after tomorrow.

That's a great bargain, this offer is only available if you call us, the stamps are £5.50 online, so ring and speak to either Carol, Steve or Gill!

Lyndsey xx

9 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

These are all just so fabulous Lyndsey! Can't say which is my favourite because they are all so gorgeous! xx

Riet said...

What a beautiful creations Lyndsey.

Hugs Riet.xx

Eileen said...

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Lyndsey you have been busy making gorgeous things. Love them all, especially that folksy stamp. Gorgeous colouring and love your design and layout
Eileen x

coops said...

oh wow these are fantastic lyndsey.i really love all the stunning gifts you`ve made and gorgeous card :D

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

Lyndsey - wow... the set is AMAZING honey wow... and the card is fabby too xx

PatR said...

Wow Lyndsey you have been busy and I must say your designs are fantastic. I haven't been about for a while so didn't realise you would be in Hobbycraft. Hope it went well xx

Diane's Card Designs said...

Wow Lyndsey these are all absolutely stunning. Love them all.
Diane xx

Ani said...

Wow! All the creations are fabulous! Hugs, AniP.S. We have a candy over at Card Mania Challenges, if you're interested...

♥Gemma♥ said...

Wow sweetie...they are all amazing *smiles*
hugs and xxx
Gemma

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...