Friday 24 August 2012

Christmas kisses

Hi all,

Well better late than never, but here I am with my samples of one of the new Christmas release stamps from Little Claire. I have used the fabulously cute Merry Kissmas (kissing doggies), don't they look so adorable having a sneeky kiss under the mistletoe.

I don't know whats happened to me just lately but I cant seem to get organized at all, I have had these images coloured up ready for ages (way before the release date) and just couldn't seem to get them made into a card. I think it could be something to do with that thing called "6 weeks holidays", Roll on a week on Wed lol!!!

Anyway at last here are my cards.



I teamed the image with some fab papers from last years Papermania Collection, a few WOC flowers and some white satin ribbon (I coloured the ribbon on my top card with my Promarker to match). a few snowflakes & pearls to finish.

I did try to make the fur on the dogs look a bit more real by dotting the colour on instead on just colouring, not sure it worked out how I wanted it but it does look like they have a bit of texture.

Thanks for popping by my blog today, please pop back tomorrow to see my DT card for Totally Gorjuss.

Lyndsey xx

5 comments:

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card the image is fabulous and the layout is beautiful. Caroline xxx

Unknown said...

love this and those cute doggies...superb and beautiful card hugs sassyx

Carol Willis said...

Gorgeous cards Lyndsey, love the image, pretty papers and fab card design.
Hope you have a great weekend.
Hugs
Caz x

Vicky said...

Such a cutie Lyndsey...love the image and pretty layout too hun...xx

Donna Mosley said...

These are both gorgeous Lyndsey, I love how you've done the fur and the papers and detail are gorgeous.

Donna x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...