Friday, 24 August 2012

Christmas kisses

Hi all,

Well better late than never, but here I am with my samples of one of the new Christmas release stamps from Little Claire. I have used the fabulously cute Merry Kissmas (kissing doggies), don't they look so adorable having a sneeky kiss under the mistletoe.

I don't know whats happened to me just lately but I cant seem to get organized at all, I have had these images coloured up ready for ages (way before the release date) and just couldn't seem to get them made into a card. I think it could be something to do with that thing called "6 weeks holidays", Roll on a week on Wed lol!!!

Anyway at last here are my cards.



I teamed the image with some fab papers from last years Papermania Collection, a few WOC flowers and some white satin ribbon (I coloured the ribbon on my top card with my Promarker to match). a few snowflakes & pearls to finish.

I did try to make the fur on the dogs look a bit more real by dotting the colour on instead on just colouring, not sure it worked out how I wanted it but it does look like they have a bit of texture.

Thanks for popping by my blog today, please pop back tomorrow to see my DT card for Totally Gorjuss.

Lyndsey xx
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...