Saturday 4 August 2012

Fairy birthday wishes

Hi all,

Well I have some exciting news to share with you today, I am now part of the Wags N Whiskers design team oh boy do they have some gorgeous images to work with. Today I am joining in with my first challenge have my first DT card to show you.

The theme for the challenge has been set by the lovely Tanya and she has chosen

Birthdays

So a nice and easy one for you.

I have chosen to use a gorgeous fairy on my card called Laila and she is available in Rubber or as a Digi. I 
have made my card really bright and cheery and tried something a bit different with the hair - I have to admit I really enjoyed colouring this little beauty in and had a fab time doing the pink hair lol!!!


The papers I have used were free with a craft mag a while ago, some gorgeous WOC flowers and some fabby printed ribbon from Dovecraft.

Thanks for popping by my blog today, please do pop back soon as from Monday the Little Claire team will be showcasing the new Christmas images for you.

Lyndsey xx

8 comments:

Eileen said...

A lovely fresh summery card Lyndsey. Great image and design
Eileen x

Riet said...

So beautiful card Lyndsey,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Carol Willis said...

Really pretty, bright card Lyndsey. Congratulations on your new DT positions, very well deserved. Your work is always stunning and truly inspiring.
Hugs
Caz x

Vicky said...

Beautiful Lyndsey...and I love the colours too hun :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

coops said...

wow this is so stunning lyndsey.i love the bold bright colours and gorgeous image :D

xx coops xx

Helen said...

Beautiful! A really pretty image and I love the way you've coloured her. Congratulations on your new DT position too!

Helen x

mixamatoasties said...

Stunning card Lyndsey.

Susan xx

Tanya said...

Beautiful card! love the bright colors :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...