Thursday, 23 August 2012

Basket of Love - DT for Milkcoffee

Hi all,

Today over on the Milkcoffee Blog the team are showcasing some fantastic images with a fairytale theme. For my card I have chosen to use the gorgeous Tiffany Red Riding Hood, I just loved this image when I first saw it and really loved colouring her in especially her red cape.


I coloured Tiffany my Promarkers and teamed her with some fabby papers called Happy Days from Papermania added a few WOC flowers, some gorgeous spotty ribbon and brass heart button (which broke off Abbie's jeans the other day lol!!).

Promarkers used

Cape - Crimson, Ruby & Poppy
Hair/Skirt/Boots - Black, Cool Grey 5,4,3,2
Skin - Burnt Orange, Coral, Dusky Pink, Blush
Basket - Cocoa, Caramel, Sandstone, Vanilla

Please do pop on over to the Blog and check out my team mates fabulous creations, remember you still have time to join in with our Halloween Challenge and our Colour Challenge.

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Do you stack up - Fantasy

Divas by Design - Anything Goes

Papershelter - Anything Goes

Crafty Sentiments - Flowers

Just Inspirational - Photo inspiration (colours, flowers, gems)
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...