Thursday 9 August 2012

Unto us a child is born

Hi all,

Day 4 of the new Christmas stamps release from Little Claire and today we have another double release for you.

First up is Away in a Manager, very similar to the Polar Hugs stamp, so not a lot of colouring needed so perfect for making those large qty's of cards. 

This card I have used a Die Cut Easel Card available from little Claire and have kept my design quite simple. the papers are Dovecraft Christmas collection, finished off with another of those fabby white flowers and satin ribbon. 

Again another simple card using the Dovecraft Christmas papers, the star behind the image has been made using a folding technique which I found HERE

--------------------------------------------------------------


The second release for today is called Robin Redbreast, this is another one of my faves from the release and although looks quite detailed was lovely to colour and work with.




The papers on both of the cards are from papermania and are a couple of years old, but such lovely muted colours. A few punched snowflakes, ribbon and white christmas flowers finish them off perfectly.

Thanks for popping by my blog today, please pop by the Little Claire Blog and see what my team mates have created using these stamps. Tomorrow I have the last of the release for you and trust me its a cutie.

Lyndsey xx

5 comments:

Riet said...

What a wonderful cards Lyndsey.

Hugs Riet.xx

Anonymous said...

Fabulous cards Lyndsey. PT

Anonymous said...

Totally Fabulous cards hunny I have pinned the one with the paper folding to my Pinterest will have to give than a try yours looks awesome! hugs me x

♥Gemma♥ said...

All of em are absolutely stunning sweetie...
hugs and xxx
Gemma

coops said...

wow these are stunning lyndsey.all such fabulous designs and i love the new images :D

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...