Friday, 2 January 2009

Papertake Weekly

This card was done following another one of Dawny P's fab sketches over on papertake Weekly. Again it is quite a simple card, just following the images without really adding anything extra to it. As at this point I had Abbie at the table with me Sticking, she has this obsession with stickers and just loves to sit there and stick them onto a piece of white paper. Every time we go out she has to have some new stickers, I had some great bargins from Woolies though and got her about 10 sheets of disney stickers for 5p a sheet so she was very happy with them as she loves Mickey & Minnie. As I said this is again a simple card as I do find it hard to concentrate when every 5 seconds you are having to go ooh lovely, yes Abbie very nice, etc every time she stuck a sticker down. Anyway here is my card.

The Tilda image was given to me by the lovely Amanda, coloured in using Whispers pens, the papers are Basic Grey and are a mixture of Off Beat & Eva. Brown satin ribbon from the shop & computer generated sentiment.
Lyndsey xx
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...