Saturday, 10 January 2009

2 Challenges 1 card

This week I have decided that I am going to complete all the challenges that I have listed on my blog. So far I have never managed to do this, so I have set myself this little challenge. I am also going to try and get my sample cards done for the demo, whilst encorporating these challenges. This first card covers Forever Friends Challenge blog which is your favorite colour & the new challenge blog Charisma Cards which is Pink. So as you have guessed my favorite colour is pink, however I have added in cream as the colour combo makes me think of my favorite chocolate from Thorntons which is a white one in their lovely little pink boxes.




I have sliced the front off the card on the digagonal for added interest and over layed the image. Then have decorated the inside which is where I have put the sentiment.
The image is a FF Decoupage, the papers are my new ones from Papermania Scrumptious collection, paper roses from the Range and ribbon box from the shop. I have also inked all the edges with Papaya Cream Colour box Q ink pad for definition.

The Inside


Again have used Scrumptious papers and a little notelet for the centre.

Lyndsey xx
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...