Wednesday 14 January 2009

Sister-in-Law birthday card meets Sketch Saturday

OMG it feels so good to finally be out of bed. I have had a few sneeky peeps on here with my lappie balancing on the bed, but my head has been so fuzzy I couldnt stay on for long. I am no where near better but I feel much better than I did on Sunday, my poor hubby had to come home from work and look after me. Bless him he has been really good looking after Oli and me, Abbie had to go over to my moms as she couldnt be around me just incase. You know your vows when you say for better or for worse, well he has definately seen me looking my worse these last couple of days, and he still says i'm beautiful not sure what he's after lol !!!!. Anyway I really needed to get 3 cards made by the weekend so have braved it tonight, and I must say I am quite happy with how they have turned out. This first card is for my Sister-in-law for her birthday and I have used one of my new Hanglar images that I purchased off ebay (not sure if they are allowed to sell them, but it means I got my fix anyway). I have also tried to follow the sketch from Sketch Saturday for this card, although I did cut a couple of my papers slightly wrong but im hoping that its still ok.



The image is Hanglar, Bazzil swiss dots cardstock, papers are Papermania Scruptious range, flowers are from Poppicrafts with a Dovecraft flower brad in the centre, charm from ebay, computer generated sentiment & buttons from the shop.
The Inside
Lyndsey xx

11 comments:

amanda stokes said...

Fab card lyndsey!I can't wait for funkykits to sell those hanglar stamps...sooo cute!When you next in shop again on a fri?I love to have a little crafty chat with you lol.xx

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

This is beautiful! Hope you feel better after some crafting time? Have a good nights sleep, take care, speak soon, Heidi xxx

gina g said...

gorgeous card Lyndsey love the image and the papers are great. gina xx

Bev said...

Love it! It's such a pretty card Lyndsey, love all the pink and the sweet image. And I'm still smiling lol

huggles
Bev x

Caroline said...

Another stunner! Caroline x

Vee said...

Hi Lyndsey, what a great card. I love this image and your colouring is perfect. I'm patiently waiting for Funkykits too. I would love some Hanglars.I emailed them yesterday but no-one has replied yet.

x Vee

Tab said...

Gorgeous card hun, love hanglar! Hope you fell better soon!
Hugs Tab xxx

Janet said...

Another beautiful card Lyndsey! Love it!X

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous card. Love the way youve coloured in the image. Fab papers also. Michele x

Tara said...

Gorgeous card Lyndsey, that image is divine!
I do hope you'll soon be on the mend! xx

Lynsey said...

Lyndsey this is so pretty! Your colouring looks fantastic!
Hugs Lynsey:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...