Saturday, 24 January 2009

In the frame with Penny Black

First of all I would like to say a big thanks to all of you who have made lovely comments on my demo samples. I can only hope that the customers next saturday are as complimentry.
I have had to do a couple of personal cards today for my nephew who's birthday is tomorrow. I was totally unsure what to do as I find male cards really hard. Luckily for me the postie dropped off some PB images that I had brought off Ebay and there was a couple of suitable designs in there. I am hoping to be able to do some challenges this week as the last 2 weeks have been chaos and with me being ill as well I missed most of them. So am I hoping to be able to take part in most of them this week. So I have decided to enter this card in the Penny Black challenge this week which is 'In the Frame' you have to include a frame somewhere on your card. So I have mounted my image straight onto the card, then cut out a frame and mounted on top of the image with foam pads to give it some depth. I also decided to make this card not too fussy and went for just 2 patterned papers and a couple of brads. I think sometimes with male cards its best to do something quite plain and simple.



This fab surfer dude is from Penny Black coloured in with whispers pens , I have no idea of the name as I dont own the stamp. The papers are Papermania for him collection, DCWV cardstock, Papermania sentiment sticker & Dovecraft brads.

Lyndsey xx
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...