Sunday, 4 January 2009

One Stop Craft Challenge 10

Over on the One Stop Craft Challenge there is a fabby sketch by Shelly, with a twist. There has to be buttons or brads on the creation as well. I am still making sample for the shop using the new FF Decoupage so the next few cards will all have these lovely bears on them. I have also been very inspired by a few peeps blog who decorate the inside and the back of the cards, so on these I have done the same. I have started simple, but who knows how it will go.

The image is FF Decoupage, The BP is Bazzill swiss dots cardstock, stripy paper & sentiment are from the decoupage pack, Papermania pearl brads & buttons from the shop.
The Inside

The Back
My phone number goes on the back of my cards, so obviously have blanked it out.
Lyndsey xx
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...