Tuesday, 20 January 2009

SMIRK !!!!!!!!!

OK this is gonna be a long one with lots of piccy's. As you know I am doing my first ever demo on 31st Jan at the shop where I work. I have been a busy little bee over the last few days making some samples up and I thought I would give you a little sneeky peep. We have decided to focus on 3 new product ranges that have recently come into the shop. Forever Friends decoupage, the new Laura Ashley range and the brand new range from Trimcraft called SMIRK!!.

Here are some pics of some of the creations I have made using the new Smirk range. I think this is gonna be a range that you either love or hate with avengance. I personally love it, it is so fun and funky and perfect for young teenage girls.

These are the 4 card samples I have made using the die cut decoupage packs, paper packs glitter tags & funky brads.





I love this gorgeous little notebook and pencil set made with the papers, stamps & funky brads.


This little bookmark was made using up bits of scrap, ribbon and a brad.


This stationary set was so easy to make from and A5 card blank, papers, stamps & brads.
The Front


The inside
Close up of LH inside with papers
Close up of RH inside with envelopes
A6 sized paper, stamped images in rh bottom corner & dottied a border round all 4 edges.
Hope you like my creations, I have tried to do something other than just cards just to give people a bit more scope on what can be done with the stuff. I still have a few more ideas to try out, but if you have any ideas of something a bit different to try please let me know and I will give it a go.
Lyndsey xx
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...