Thursday 15 January 2009

Happy Birthday Brother

This is the card I have finally made for my brother on his birthday. Now I know its not the usual male type cards that you would normally see, but believe me my brother will love this. Now as the theme for the party is Purple & White I have tried to incorporate these colours into the card. He loves fairies which is why I have opted for the funky fairy.



The image is Kerry Jo, papers are DCWV all dressed up, Doodlebug paper frill down RH side, gorgeous flowers from Poppicrafts which Dovecraft gem brad. Calendar page made on computer.

Lyndsey xx

5 comments:

Lynsey said...

Lyndsey this is fantastic, I love the colour scheme, hope you are well and have a fantastic time at the party!
Hugs Lynsey:)

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Stunning card again hunny, loving this image, i must ink up my stamp! hugs Linda x

cats whiskers said...

Wow I love the colours on this fabulous card and you hve set that Kerry Jo image off perfectly with your layout, time to get my set of these stamps out me thinks
Hugs Jacqui x

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

I hope you are having a great time at the party? Hope your bruv has as well! I just love this, I love the image and colours. Heidi xx

Sarah said...

I love the calendar idea on this card!

Sarah x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...