Wednesday 21 January 2009

Sneeky peep No 2 - Laura Ashley

Hello there I thought I would give you another sneeky peep of some of the demo items I have made. This time I have used the new Laura Ashley Love Song range. These items put me way out of my comfort zone as they are not the normal things I use, bit too flowery for me. Having said that I really like the samples that I made and some of the papers are actually nice. I think they make great cards for older people and I am actually going to use the stuff to make my MIL a card for her 81st birthday with them, as I think she will appreciate it.

Again I have tried to make more than just cards, and also done a different style of card for variation. We have some gorgeous PM pearlesent card blanks on offer on the day for only 99p per pack, so I have used these to show them off.


This card was made with the PM card blank, Laura Ashley die cut decoupage set, papers & brads, All put together with some simple matting and layering and finished with a gorgeous piece of ribbon.


This card was again made with the Laura Ashley decoupage set & papers. I folded back the front of the card on itself to give a zig zag shape, again was put together with some simple matting and layering.


This is actually a wallet, I cut the front of the card in half and then with the fold at the top, stuck the piece back on as the bottom along 3 of the edges. I left the top edge open to slide things in. The decoupage flower is only stuck on at the bottom and the top flap folds in behind the flower head. Finished of with a brad.


This little tag was made using the Big Shot and 3 dies flower, Circle & scalloped circle (something else I am gonna be demoing, we will be doing a half price deal on sizzix dies ). I again used the Laura Ashley papers and brads and the PM cardstock.


Last but not least is a little gift box I have made, so simply buy using one of the Sq card blanks cut in half, scored, folded and stuck together. Finished off with a Laura Ashley decoupage flower on the top and ribbon round the edges of the lid.

Hope you have liked seeing a different style of things from me and also something other than just cards. Will be back soon with some Forever Friends sneeky peeps!!!

Lyndsey xx

17 comments:

Tab said...

Wowee! Someone has been busy, these are fab hun, your going to rock at this demo of yours with all these delish creations. Really love the box!
Hugs Tab xxx

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good morning Lynsey, you have been busy hunny. I adore this sneaky peek of the Laura Ashley goodies. These cards have a very sophisticated class feel to them. They are just gorgeous. Your demo is going to go with a wow!! with so many gorgeous demonstrations! hugs linda x

Shelly said...

Hi Lyndsey! These are flowery but very lovely I have to say! Sometimes it's nice to change and not always stick with the same. Love all your recent work, especially the "smirk" creations! Have sent you an email, thanks for coming to the rescue! xx

cats whiskers said...

Oh wow hun these are beautiful, ad tiyr demo will be fantastic, I would not no where to start if I couldn't use stamps but you have achieved perfect creations here
Hugs Jacqui x

Tara said...

I'm stuck for words Lyndsey, these are all amazing and so professional! I love the hydrangeas especially!
Just to let you know, I've started up a new challenge blog, http://colourcreatechallenge.blogspot.com/ and will be setting the first challenge on Sunday 1st Feb, I really hope you can join in!
xx

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

God you have made so many gorgoeus things, wish I could come and see your demo! I will be there in spirit though on the day. Does your shop do mail order? Want to get my hands on some of those lovely little 'Smirk' stamps etc., if yes, could you mail me there web address, ta. You must be exhausted! Keep them coming, can't wait to see what you make next lol, hugs Heidi xx

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Me again, soz forgot to say big thanks for my lovely award. I will try to upload it later, my dt guy away so will have to play, thanks for thinking of me hun, xx

Bev said...

Lyndsey you have made such fabulous creations! The first card is exquisite, so classy and elegant

hugs Bev x

Janet said...

These are beautiful chuck....well done!! different style for you but wonderful work!

Donna said...

Oh Wow Lyndsey, you have made some wonderful creations and they are beautiful, well done you :) Donna x

amanda stokes said...

Hi Lyndsey.i did leave a comment on these cards the other day but its not here...strange???
anyhow the cards are fab,are you all ready for the demo yet?im sure there will be a great turn out for you!can't wait...is emma doing any crazy deals lol?see you saturday!hugs amanda xx

Anonymous said...

lovely hunni, they're beautiful!wish i could get my hands on some scalloped circles! did you get my e-mail? carlz xxx

Joey said...

Hi Lyndsey, wow I thought the top one was my fave then I scrolled down and I cant pick a fave, they are stunning and all so elegant, love the colours too hun. I have tagged you on my blog.xxx

Mar G said...

Well Done Lyndsey....Such classy creations!
Good Luck with your demo day on the 31st ;)
Tc - Mar x

Helen said...

These are really elegant!
Good luck with the demo!
Helen x
PS - there's something for you on my blog...

Lynsey said...

Lyndsey these are all so pretty!
Hugs Lynsey:)

Jill said...

gorgeous card Lyndsey I love them they are so different and very elegent hugs Jill x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...