Saturday, 10 January 2009

Another 2 challenges with 1 card

Am on a roll tonight, I have even joined in with a challenge I dont have on my list. This card covers the Sketch & Stash challenge which is a fab sketch,where you have to use something new or something forgotton & also the Pollycraft challenge which is doodleling. This is the first time I have entered either of these challenges, but thanks to the lovely Dawny P who sent me this great image I have been able to enter the Pollycraft one.





The image is a lovely little pollycraft elf, the papers are a mix of Papermania sweet nothings & and my new scrumptious ones. Ribbon from the Range and flowers & gems from stash. I have doodled hearts in the border around the image. I added extra flowers to the design as 1 just didnt look right and added the extra ribbon along the top to balance out the bottom. Hope thats ok.


Lyndsey xx
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...