Thursday 30 April 2009

New Charisma Challenge

Its Thursday, so that means it time for a new Charisma Cardz challenge.
This weeks challenge is THANK YOU. You can make whatever you like as long as it is something that has thank you on it.

The prize this week is a secret, none of us DT's knows what it is, only Carly has the answer. So why not pop over and join in the fun.

Here is my little creation, I have made a little gift bag for my mum for doing my washing for me when my bloomin washer broke down. I am gonna fill it with some yummy Maltesers (her fave choc).



The image is a gorgeous Miss Anya from the Greeting Farm, the cardstock is My Minds Eye, the flower is a mixture of Poppicrafts & Prima with a Papermania pearl brad, scalloped edging done with MSDP & Dovecraft Ribbon.

Lyndsey xx

18 comments:

Joey said...

gorgeous card hun, love the polka dot paper. Joey.xxx

Lynda Nielsen said...

This is beautiful. I love that paper, and your coloring is terrific! Love your card!
Hugs
Lynda =)

cats whiskers said...

What a fabulous card, I just love that cute Miss Anya image and your colouring is stunning the papers and embellies set the whole thing off to perfection
Hugs Jacqui x

Sarpreet said...

Georgous card, love that stamp, the background, everything works well together

Caroline said...

Great card! Love the image. Caroline x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Lyndsey,l love the stamp and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Jill said...

aww Lyndsey this is gorgoeus I love these Miss anya's hugs Jill xx

Donna said...

Gorgoeus card Lyndsey and such a fantastic choice of papers and image :) Donna x

Shelly said...

Hi Lyndsey! How ya doing? Cute little gift bag, I don't have any Anya's (yet)...but she looks fab here. What a lovely idea, your mum will love it! And the Maltesers too! :o)

Chris said...

Gorgeous card Lynsey and the image is so cute. Great colouring and such pretty paper too. Have a great weekend. Hugs,Chris x

Tara said...

This is really sweet and preety Lyndsey - I love it! xx

PatR said...

Oh Lyndsey this is a gorgeous little bag. The image is just beautiful and coloured brilliantly. Your Mum will love it nearly as much as the maltesers!
Have a good weekend
Pat xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Lyndsey
Lovely card. Love the Miss Anya image.. Thanks too for looking at my new site and leaving a comment
Love Sarah XXX

Lynsey said...

Lyndsey this is just beautiful! I hope you are enjoying the bank holiday weekend.
Hugs Lynsey:)

Fern said...

Hi Lyndsey,
Just to let you know, i have something for you on my blog!

Fern xx

cats whiskers said...

This is beautiful what fabulous colouring of the lovely image and perfect papers
Hugs Jacqui x

Linanna DESIGNS said...

What a totally gorgeous card Lyndsey, lovely image and gorgeous colouring as always. Hugs Linda x

Tasha said...

Wow fab funky bag Lyndsey, love the dotty paper and the ribon and flower. This Miss ANya is gorgeous - i love your colouring of her too
love tasha xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...