Sunday, 19 April 2009

Football Bunny

OMG have you seen how many challenges are sketches this week, I have 10 drawn out ready to tackle and i'm sure there is probably more. I am totally in sketch heaven as these are my fave challenges.

This card has been made to the Truely Scrumptious sketch which I have rotated to fit my image. The added extra is to make a card for a child, my friends son is 7 on Tue so I have made this card for him. I have decorated the inside but not taken a picture.


The image is Messy Rabbit from Joanna Sheen (we have just had these in the shop and they are just adorable) papers are Basic Grey Marrakech, Craftwork Cards sentiment & card candy and a peel off no.7
Now that the kids are in bed I am now free to go off and tackle some more sketches.
Lyndsey xx
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...