Wednesday, 8 April 2009

Finally a Card!!!!

You know when you have that much stuff to use and then you cant make a bloomin thing with it. Well thats how I have been the last couple of days, I have been just sat there looking at all my new stuff with no insperation at all. I nearly posted to ask if anyone had been and pinched my Mr Mojo, he must have just gone walkabouts for a few days, typical male !!!.

Anyway I have finally managed to get a card done and I have have followed a fab sketch from over on the Sketch & Stash challenge blog. My new stuff is ths fab new Papers from DCWV spring stack, Dew Drops (thanks Joey your fault i got them!!!!), some gorgeous flowers from Poppicrafts and a new Craft Work card sentiment.



The image is a gorgeous Sugar Nellie sent to me from a Blogging Buddy, Papermania pearl brads & spacers from poppicrafts.

Lyndsey xx
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...