Friday, 17 April 2009

Mojo Monday & an Award

I have had a lovely day off with the kids today, watched HSM with Abbie, been dancing, jumping on the trampoline and generally just having some quailty time with the kids. They have had a friend round to play this afternoon so I took the opportunity to made a quick card. I chose the sketch over at Mojo Monday to have a play with as it looked quite nice and simple.



The image is from Sugar Nellie, the papers are Basic Grey bittersweet, flowers from Poppicrafts, Papermania pearl brads & photo anchors and Craftwork Cards oval sentiment, ribbon from stash.

I also received this lovely award from 2 blogging buddies Helen & Pat, thanks girls so sweet of you to think of me.


Lyndsey xx

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...