Friday 17 April 2009

Mojo Monday & an Award

I have had a lovely day off with the kids today, watched HSM with Abbie, been dancing, jumping on the trampoline and generally just having some quailty time with the kids. They have had a friend round to play this afternoon so I took the opportunity to made a quick card. I chose the sketch over at Mojo Monday to have a play with as it looked quite nice and simple.



The image is from Sugar Nellie, the papers are Basic Grey bittersweet, flowers from Poppicrafts, Papermania pearl brads & photo anchors and Craftwork Cards oval sentiment, ribbon from stash.

I also received this lovely award from 2 blogging buddies Helen & Pat, thanks girls so sweet of you to think of me.


Lyndsey xx

16 comments:

Fern said...

Stunning card Lyndsey..
Beautiful colours, and great iamge.
Love the layout, flowers and ribbon.
Congrats on the award xx

Love Fern xx

Anonymous said...

hi Lyndsey,
this is such a sweet card that you have made. great use of your ms punch. hugs rachxx

PatR said...

Gorgeous card Lyndsey. I love the image and the colour combination is just lovely.
Pat xx

Donna said...

Gorgeous card Lynsey, a beautifully coloured image and fab papers :) Donna x

Jill said...

wow Lyndsey your card is stunning hun, I love the image and papers hugs Jill xx

Tab said...

Oh fab card hun! Love the image and the colours are just delidh!
Hugs Tab xxx

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hi hun, hows you? Good I hope! This is really lovely, great colours and layout, and one of my fav stamps ever, you made it for me didn't you lol! Have a super weekend, bet your working like me, hey? Enjoy, Heidi xxx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, wonderful papers and image.
luv
Debby

Riet said...

what a beautiful card Lyndsey,l love the image.

hugs Riet.x

Unknown said...

what a gorgeous card...love it...hugs sassyx

Bev said...

Wow what a gorgeous card hun - fab design and great colour. x

Fern said...

Hi Lyndsey,

Just a quick message to thank you for the images. I'll let you know when i'm poppping in ! :O)
The papers are K=co Amy Bulter, and i got them from Hobby Craft. :O)

Fern xx

gina g said...

Gorgeous card Lyndsey i love the bitter sweet papers too. luv gina xx

Shelly said...

Love your card, great image (I have this one - so cute). Nice DP and embellies :) Sounds like you had a fun day with the little ones!

Lynsey said...

Hi Lyndsey
I love your card its gorgeous! I've just been reading Cardmaking and Papercrafts, I love the card you made! Theres a little something on my blog for you.
Hugs Lynsey:)

Tasha said...

Gosh another amazing card Lyndsey - this is so pretty love the borders and the little flowers
love tasha xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...