Sunday 5 April 2009

Birthday Weekend

Hi everyone,

No card from me tonight, with Abbies birthday on Wed and mine on Fri, there has been no card making in this house. I would like to say a big thanks to some of my blogging buddies who sent me lovely cards and presents, they were much appreciated. I had some lovely crafty items from my family including 12 Sugar Nellies, so be prepared for a sugar overload on my blog. I finally got my much awaited MS punch from my dad and my lovely hubby has got me a few sets Nesties & a couple more MS punches (although i am still waiting for them to come). I also had a bit of money so I have had a little spend over at The Glitter Pot & Poppicrafts and I got myself some gorgeous K&Co paper pads and some of that Raffia lace from Hobbycrafts. I had some lovely none crafty stuff including jewellery, perfume, PJ's and a couple of new tops and some of my fave Soap & Glory products off the kids. My dad who's birthday is the same day as mine (I was his 18th present) treated us to a lovely meal in Fri night & we all went out to the family club we normally go to on Sat and saw a cracking band. Then today we took the kids over to Telford park for the day then came back and had a lovely family bike ride (again I am now struggling to sit!!!). Well I hope I havent bored you with my run down of my weekend, I will be posting some new cards very soon I have some new stuff that is just shouting out to be used.

Lyndsey xx

4 comments:

Joey said...

Oh my Gosh Lyndsey hun I am so sorry I didnt realise! Glad you got loads of crafty goodies :O).xxx

Fern said...

Sounds like you had a great time Lyndsey and got some fabby crafty stash. I'm glad you likes the card. My moms birthday is also 2 days after mine. Can't wait to see your new stamps,( i can't believe you got 12... so unfair! ) and purchase some images in the shop! :O)

Love Fern x

Emma said...

Happy belated birthday...sounds like you had a lovely time and got spoilt too. Just how birthdays should be.
Emma x

Shelly said...

Ah Lyndsey, sorry I missed your Birthday, I feel awful! Well belated "Happy Birthday" anyway, sounds like you had a fab time (and got loads of nice new stuff). Looking forward to seeing what you make with your new goodies x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...