Saturday, 11 April 2009

3 Challenges

I had a very productive night last night, hubby was at work and kids were at nans so I had a very crafty time. I managed to get 3 cards done and try out my new nesties!!!

This first card follows the fab sketch over on Truely Scrumptious, with the added extra of flower power!!. I used some lovely flowery K&Co paper then added another 3 little primas for extra measure.

The papers are K&Co Sparkly Sweet distressed all edges, Gorjuss Sugar Nellie image, Prima flowers, Craftwork Cards oval sentiment & Card Candy, Dovecraft Ribbon & Papermania Element Butterfly.

This second card follows the sketch over of Friday Sketchers.

The papers are K&Co Classic, Sugar Nellie image, Craftwork Cards oval sentiment & Card Candy, swirl cut with Sizzix Die, paper roses from the Range and lace from my shop.

The last card was made another fab sketch from Dawny P over on Papertake Weekly.

The image is Penny Black cut out and mounted with Nesties Labels 2, paper is K&Co Sparkly Sweet, Poppicraft flowers, Papermania gem stones. Message tag cut out using Sizzix Die 7 Big Shot.

Lyndsey xx
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...