Friday, 10 April 2009

Move over to the Dark Side!!!

There is an amazing sketch over on the Sugar Bowl Challenge this week, desigined by the fabulous Tiets. I love working with her sketches they always seem to have a lot going on in them. I decided to use another of my Gorjuss Girls that I had for my b'day and fancied doing something a bit different, so I ditched the pastels and went over to the dark side. I love how it has turned out I think it looks a bit quirky and different to my normal style, but can see me doing something like this again.



The Gorjuss image is Sugar Nellie, papers are My Minds Eye, Poppicraft flowers with Papermania pearl brads, Dovecraft gem flower brad, Raffia from Hobbycraft and my own conputer generated sentiment.
Lyndsey xx
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...