Monday 4 May 2009

I am still here & 2 Awards

Hi all, sorry I have been absent lately but I have been doing the mag work I told you about. Boy did they set me a challenge but I conquered it and am pretty pleased with the results. I will pop them on here when they are published in the mag, which is the Sept Issue but comes out in Aug.
Anway I have been given these awards by a lovely friend who I have met in the shop where I work. So thanks Fern for thinking of me it was very sweet of you.


Well I now have a lot of catching up to do visting all your blogs to see you new fabby creations, have a feeling it may take me a while!!!!
Lyndsey xx

4 comments:

Sally said...

congratulations on your awards.

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear your're busy. Thanks for looking at my blog again and for the lovely comments. No doubt i'll see you soon in the shop.
Love Sarah XXX

Lynsey said...

Hi Lyndsey, I can't wait to see your next design work for the magazine you are doing so well!
Hugs Lynsey:)

Sarpreet said...

Congratulations on all the magazine work, yes your blog is fabulous and makes me smile. Thank you for looking at my blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...