Wednesday 15 April 2009

Lazy Days

I made this card following the fab sketch over on Sketch Saturday, lots of lovely layers so got to use lots of yummy papers. I took the opportunity to use the sketch for a card for Gandad off the kids, his birthday is tomorrow. I have used a fab PB image that I recieved in a swap and my new BG papers.

I filpped the sketch over so that the top was a the bottom, which meant the sentiment went at the top instead.



Image is Penny Black, papers are Basic Grey Marrakech all matted onto cordinations cardstock, Craftwork Cards oval sentiment & 3 little dew drops in the corner.

Lyndsey xx

11 comments:

Riet said...

what a beautiful card Lundsey,l love the image.

hugs Riet.x

Joey said...

gorgeous card hunny, love the image, and the colours are stunning love it. will do images tomoz for you.xxx

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hi hun, wow such a super card, love the colours and the image. I am loving the new nesties, see you are too. Hugs Heidi xx

Helen said...

Fab card Lyndsey! Love those papers, and the sketch looks great upside-down!
Helen x

Sandra said...

I hope Grandad had a great birthday, I'm sure he was thrilled with his card.
I often flip or turn sketches to accomodate my images too. Great work.
Hugs
Sandra xx

Fern said...

Beautiful card Lyndsey, lovin the new nesties! Fab.
And the new BG papers are perfect for mens cards :O)

Fern xx

p.s: I might be popping in today! x

Lesley said...

aww such a cute card....fab colouring...take care Luv n Hugs Lesley xxx

PatR said...

Hi Lyndsey, Love this card. The image is so cute and coloured beautifully and the papers all work so well together. It was nice to meet you at the shop yesterday. My granddaughter used the Felicity Sweetheart image on the card she made today. It's on my blog if you'd like to check it out.
Pat xx

Lynsey said...

Lyndsey this is so cute!
Hugs Lynsey:)

Tasha said...

Oooohhhh super cute card loving that cute image! Loving the layout and the papers
love tasha xx

gina g said...

now i love this one gorgeous papers and fab image. luv gina xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...