Thursday, 9 April 2009

Charisma Cardz Challenge 14 & exciting news!!!

Its Thursday so that means its time for a new challenge over on Charisma Cardz. The challenge this week has been set by the lovely Joy and her challenge is PURPLE & GREEN.

As always you can make whatever you like as long as you follow the challenge theme. There is a lovely prize this week so why not pop over and join in the fun.

Here is my card, I had a major panic attack this week as I couldn't find any purple & green papers anywhere, then guess what!! I found my Spring Burst paper pad from Papermania and what colour is that, yes you guessed it.

I have cheated slightly and have followed a fab sketch from over on the Friday Sketcher blog as well.


The papers are Papermania, Hanglar image, Raffia Lace from Paper Cellar, Poppicrafts flowers, Papermania pearl brads & Craftwork Cards oval sentiment.
Now on to my news, Its my last week as Guest Designer over on the Charisma Challenge blog and I have been asked to stay on as a proper DT member, how cool is that!!!!. So I thinks I may be putting some candy up in the next few days to celebrate.
Lyndsey xx
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...