Sunday 25 January 2009

Friday Sketchers.

3rd card today and let me tell you I had to have a strong cuppa after making this one. Not only did I have to cut into my lovely Basic Grey Papers, I had to distress them as well. Nearly made me cry!!!!. Anway this card is for Friday Sketchers and a fabulous sketch from Beatrix.



The image is a fab little Forever Friend stamp, Basic Grey Granola papers, Swirl cut from a Sizzix die using a Big Shot, oval sentiment from Craftwork Cards, paper roses from the Range and Dovecraft ribbon & buckle from Ebay.

Lyndsey xx

8 comments:

amanda stokes said...

I don't know how you get time to do all this crafting lol.We went to the snow dome today in tamworth to do taboganin(prob spelt wrong lol)i'm not a big fan of sporty things but it was great to see the boy's having such a fab time.However for being so brave lee took me to hobbycraft and treated me to a few K&co paper stacks so it were'nt all bad lol.well off to play and have a go at some of these challenges now my hands have thawed out!!!fab fab card's btw love them all your new images are fab love the hedgie one so sweet!see you next week at the demo!hugs amanda xx

Jill said...

aww Lyndsey this is gorgeous I love the papers, image and swirls it's a fabby card hugs Jill x

Unknown said...

oh lyndsey, your card looks so cute and pretty ... what wonderful papers and all is matching ... WOOWW
thank you for your card to my sketch at friday sketchers.
hugs, bea

Lynsey said...

Lyndsey this is just beautiful! I love all the embellishments.
Hugs Lynsey:)

Joey said...

Hi Lyndsey, all your cards are terrific!!! I am loving them, everytime I visit you inspire me :O) joey xxx

Rach said...

a fabulous card Lyndsey love the papers and the gorgeous ribbon buckle. hugs rachxx

cats whiskers said...

What a great cards love the images and the fabby colours, they are all so sweet
Hugs Jacqui x

Tara said...

LOL!! These papers are sooooo hard to part with, hope you had a good stroke before letting them go!! Gorgeous card Lyndsey, lovely layout and swirls! xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...